For new users who do not have a copy of Microsoft Visio on your PC, you would need to download a Trial from Microsoft, here's how:
- Go to http://visio.microsoft.com/en-us/Preview/default.aspx.
- Click on the “Try it” link as shown below:
- Click on the "Get Started Now" link as shown below:
- If you have a Hotmail account, or a Windows Live ID, sign in and skip to step 8. If you don't have one, click on the “Sign up now” link as shown in red below:
- You will be asked for your email address and a new password for your Windows Live ID. Fill in all required fields. You also will be asked to review Microsoft services agreement and privacy and cookies statement. To agree and continue, click the "I accept" button as shown below:
- Microsoft will send you an email for verification. Access your email and click on the verify your account link.
- After verifying your account, click “OK” button as shown below:
- You will now be presented with a page where Microsoft will ask you to fill in some profile information as below:
- Fill in all the information as required and click “Continue”.
- Select a language for your Visio Professional 2013 Preview. Click “Download 32-bit Software” button as shown below and you are done.
If you have any trouble when downloading Visio Trial, please email us and we will be glad to help.